Commercial & Company Law
Businesses are exposed to a broad range of legal issues and should ensure they take advice whenever potential issues arise.Costly disputes can often be avoided by employing a solicitor at the outset to advise on new contracts, leases, investments and other commercial matters
Our approach is practical and focused with a strong emphasis on keeping costs down.
We act for a wide variety of companies and organisations throughout Ireland, advising on every aspect of Irish and international business and commercial law.
We advise on:
- Purchase, sale and Lease of retail, office and commercial property
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Employment law
- Banking, mortgages and charges
- Partnerships, limited partnerships and joint ventures
- Management buy-outs
- Intellectual property – Trademarks, Copyright, Designs, Patents
- Agency and franchise agreements
- Distribution agreements
- Business expansion schemes, venture capital and project finance
- Company Secretary services
- Shareholders agreements/ Put and call option agreements
- Government and other grants
- Licensing law
- Arbitration and mediation
- Company secretarial work including incorporation, share transfers and dealings, company resolutions, directors meetings and duties, re-registration, minutes.